Located in one of Ballarat's fastest growing areas, this fantastic home is perfect for the downsizer, first home buyer or investor.
Featuring generous master bedroom with accompanied ensuite, an additional 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes which are serviced by a central bathroom, open plan living with kitchen/meals with functional design. Lock up garage with remote control door and direct internal access.
Located only minutes from Delacombe Town Centre, Supermarkets, Cafes, Specialty Shops, Schools and Sporting Facilities.
Sitting in a peaceful quiet court location within Bell Park, this architecturally designed low maintenance home is ready to move in, unpack and enjoy. Featuring 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite, plus a central bathroom with separate spa bath and shower.
There is also a study which could also convert to a 4th bedroom or can be kept as a home office. Step outside into the rear yard and you are immediately greeted by a spacious entertaining area perfect for those summer BBQ nights.
When building the owners went above and beyond resulting in perfection amplified across this home boasting quality appliances throughout, air conditioning, ducted heating, theatre room and dishwasher.
Located within moments of the Geelong Ring Road and Princes Highway for commuting, and are just minutes away from the Bell Post Hill shopping complex, including major supermarkets, the Leisure Time Sports Precinct and local walking tracks.
50 TALL TREE ROAD, LETHBRIDGE
Are you looking for the perfect place to build your dream home? Then look no further. We invite you into the increasingly popular and expanding town of Lethbridge.
These ideal parcels of land are due for completion in late 2022. From here you will enjoy quick and convenient access to the Midland Highway (approx) 10 minutes to Bannockburn, 25 minute drive into Geelong and easy access to the Geelong Ring Road. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Beautifully located
- Wonderful farmland outlook
- All services available Electricity, Water & Telephone
- Ranging in size from 4000m2 – 5170m2
Turn a dream into a reality with this allotment and you can get ready for country living while not being too far away from the City.
This is a unique opportunity to secure a one acre block in central Teesdale. Titled and ready to build your dream home STCA.
Ideally situated moments from the Teesdale township and 10 mins to Bannockburn and 30 mins to Geelong.
Solid double brick architecturally designed home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. The home also offers a separate and fully self-sufficient 2 bedroom Guest Cottage set with picturesque gardens and overlooking Chinaman’s Lagoon Reserve, ideal for the separation of living or additional income (approx $290pw).
The well-appointed kitchen overlooks the meals and family room. The dining room flows through to the formal lounge with its commanding views over the property. Downstairs also offers rumpus room with bathroom with separate entrance.
Close to all facilities of Teesdale and Bannockburn and only 30 minutes to the centre of Geelong.
- Master with ensuite (bath/shower) & BIR
- Ducted Heating & Cooling
- Two bedrooms both with BIR’s
- Fruit Tree Orchard
- Wood fire heater
- 50,000L Water Storage Capacity
- 6m x 12m Concrete Shed with power
- Vegetable garden
- Ample storage
- Fire fighting sprinklers
- 6KW Solar
- Solar Hot Water
- Town Water
This flexible well-built family home offers 4 bedrooms, stunning light filled living area’s and a fully equipped kitchen overlooking the enclosed outdoor entertaining area. All of this situated on over 3 acres and ideal for those seeking extra space. The local schools, sporting facilities and Town Centre are all within easy reach.
-Master bedroom with large ensuite and walk in wardrobe
-Wonderfully light filled
- Home office or gym space
- Split system heating/cooling
- Wood heater
- 2.7m ceiling height
- Two car garage with internal access
- Established gardens with fruit trees and vegetable garden beds
- 60,000 Tank Water Storage
- 6 Car concreted shed
- Fully enclosed yard, Ideal for dog run
- Potential subdivision (STCA)
Privately set on approx. 2.5 acres this stunning property offers so much to the next owner. Ideally situated moments from the Teesdale township and 10 mins to Bannockburn and 30 mins to Geelong.
Includes open plan living/dining area with adjoining kitchen. Secondary living area with spacious parents retreat with WIR and ensuite.
- Four bedrooms
- Master with walk in wardrobe and large ensuite
- Lofty higher than standard ceilings (2.8m approx.)
- Two Bathrooms
- Wrap around veranda
- Under cover outdoor entertaining area
- Reverse cycle Air Conditioner
- Solid wood Fire heater
- Raised vegetable garden
- Established Fruit trees
- Large shed with roller doors and mezzanine floor
- Rear shed (4x6m) ideal for home gym
Situated in the strongly held and desirable township of Maude, the house includes kitchen, multiple meals areas and spacious two tiered living area. Master bedroom boasts ensuite and walk in robe. The three remaining generous sized bedrooms ensure the rest of the family is living in comfort.
- Lovely views from windows throughout the house
- 4 Acres (approx.)
- Central family bathroom
- Evaporative cooling
- Fire Place
- Large 7m x 12m Shed
- Established Gardens
- Double garage
- 25,000L Water Tanks
- 84km (1hr 15mins) to Melbourne CBD
- Only 30 minutes into Geelong & 45 minutes to Surf Coast Beaches
This very spacious 4 Bedroom home offers master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, built in robes in the remaining 3 bedrooms serviced by a central bathroom, large open plan kitchen/meals/family room with reverse cycle air conditioning and wood heater.
Outside you will find a large fully enclosed backyard with large double garage/work shop, and an undercover entertaining area. The home is set on approx. 2 acres and located within easy walking distance to Teesdale primary school and local shop.
Drive into Bannockburn in less than 10 minutes for shopping, etc. & access the Ring Road in (approx.) 20 minutes.
For additional appeal there is also the potential to subdivide STCA.
- Thoughtful layout
- Spacious family living
- 3 bedrooms including BIR's
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- Large open plan kitchen with storage
- Fully enclosed yard
- Large shed with roller door
- Fenced paddocks
Boasting 2 Spacious Living areas, plus Large Rumpus/Games room and huge Undercover Outdoor space with built in BBQ and Kitchen, this spectacular property is sure to impress with its limitless entertaining potential.
The spacious Master Bedroom includes Ensuite and WIR. 4 additional Bedrooms with Built in Robes provide plenty of space for families and guests. A further 5th Bedroom/Study is perfect for those who are working from home.
Located in close proximity to Inverleigh Golf Course, quiet country roads, the bush reserve and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, overlooking farmland properties of this caliber don’t come up very often.
With energy efficiency in mind, this property is complete with a 5kw Solar System and 4x 22,000ltr Water tanks.
A 15m x 8m Powered and concreted Colourbond Shed, complete with 2 full height roller doors, will provide all your storage needs with enough additional space for the avid Handyman.
NOTE: Due to todays (Friday 12th February 2021) COVID-19 announcement the open inspection scheduled for Saturday 13th February has now been cancelled.
Rare well established horse property on 6 acres with first class equine facilities.
• Remote control operated front gate for security
• 3 bedrooms, master with WIR and ensuite
• Neutral tones and beautiful timber flooring to living areas, tiles to kitchen and dining
• Reverse cycle zoned heating and air conditioning throughout the house
• Cosy enclosed fireplace in living room adds to the ambiance of the home
• Total 137,000 litres of water storage on the property
• Double garage and additional double carport
• 6 post and rail paddocks with 3 stands of wire powered with a solar electric fence unit. Room for more paddocks to be created if desired
• Floodlit 60m x 40m post and rail fenced sand horse arena
• Large 12m x 20m shed with power, lights, concrete floors & high clearance 4.4m roller doors at each end. Includes stables, feed room, workshop and beautifully fitted out tack room
• Outdoor wash bay with hot & cold water
• Cross country training fences including multi level bank
Extraordinarily peaceful location with tree lined circular driveway and so many extra features, perfect for agistment operators, horse trainers or equestrian use.
Views to the Barrabool Hills, 6 mins to Bannockburn, 20 mins to Geelong and only 1 hour to Melbourne.
Resting in one the most idyllic, private pockets of Lethbridge... this (approx.) 4243m2 property offers the best of that often dreamed about country lifestyle.
Drive into Bannockburn in less than 10 minutes for shopping, etc. & access the Ring Road in (approx.) 17 minutes.
- Thoughtful layout flooded with natural light
- Spacious family living at entry with electric heating
- 3 spacious bedrooms including BIR's
- Mezzanine storage converted to a loft/study room
- 2-way bathroom (accessible from Master) featuring a separate bath
- Tastefully updated country kitchen with S/S appliances
- Raised & sheltered entertainment deck at rear
- 7.5 x 12.2m shed/workshop with a horse stable
- 6.0 x 12.2m machinery shed; hay shed + 3 separate shelters
- Mains water & 5 kilowatt solar