‘The Pines Homestead’ - 1840Conducting private inspections only.
Conveniently located with sweeping views across the Moorabool Valley you will find this charming family home situated on 4.24 acres (approx.). The quaint residential town of Lethbridge that welcomes its residents with a warm embrace & offers great amenities such as the Sports Oval, Primary School, Corner Store, Lethbridge Lake & Recreational Reserve and picturesque walking tracks.
- 6 bedrooms in total
- 4 bedrooms to main residence with BIR’s
- Large carport with 2 guest rooms attached one with a bathroom plus a 3.5m x 6.2m shed that can serve as a studio/workshop
- Modern kitchen with ample storage space, breakfast bar and meals area
- Open plan living area with wood heater and split system
- Renovated family bathroom with separate toilet
- Undercover outdoor entertainment area overlooking the Moorabool Valley
- ‘Pines Homestead’ with built in fireplace and original stonework
- An easy commute with just 10 mins to Bannockburn (approx.) 20 minutes to Ring Road access, 35 mins to Geelong and 70 mins to Melbourne
- Mains Water
Breathtaking views of the Moorabool Valley and your own slice of history are on offer in this truly unique freshly renovated home.