From Batesford with LoveConducting private inspections only.
Originally designed from Sean Connery’s Spanish manor, this unique family home situated on 2 acres (approx.) is one of the original dwellings in the now prestigious Riverstone Estate, feel on top of the world everyday overlooking the Moorabool Valley.
- Perched for arguably the best expansive view in Batesford of the Moorabool Valley
- Oversize master with ensuite and BIR’s plus 2 additional large bedrooms
- Large kitchen with WIP and modern appliances plus a dining room with built in wine cabinets and display cases
- Open plan living with built in fireplace and wood heater for optimal comfort
- Large lounge room boasting cathedral ceilings that provides the ideal entertainment area
- Private office adjacent from the master
- Family bathroom with dual vanities, shower and corner spa bath
- NBN connection and Foxtel satellite infrastructure
- 11.5m x 20m fully concreted and powered shed
- 8m x 8m DLUG powered and concreted
- Courtyard with charming water fountain
- Fire pit and pool table included in sale
- 2 x 40,000L concrete water tanks with pump house
- Well maintained gardens with 14 sector irrigation system
- Only moments’ drive to the Geelong CBD and the Ring Road, providing easy access to Melbourne and the Surf Coast
This home is overflowing with Spanish influence with immaculate attention to detail to all facets of the house that will definitely stand the test of time. This home is a truly unique opportunity for your own slice of Batesford history.