‘Moorealoc Park’ on 92 Acres (approx.)Conducting private inspections only, ideally appreciate 24 hours notice.
This is a property that has everything you need for an elegant lifestyle while enjoying the breathtaking views overlooking the Moorabool Valley.
- Master with luxurious ensuite & BIR’s
- 4 additional large bedrooms all with BIR’s & study nooks
- Modern kitchen with WIP, breakfast bar, stone benchtops & modern appliances
- Spacious lounge/rumpus room with wood heater and bifold doors plus access to the outdoor entertainment area overlooking the Moorabool Valley
- Sitting room with wood heater and access to porch/verandah
- Family bathroom plus 2 powder rooms throughout
- Granny flat with 1 bedroom, bathroom and living area
- 2 rooms separate from house that can serve as a gym, home office/studio which is attached to a double carport
- Mains power, town water plus large dam
- Fully fenced into 8 yards approx. 30m x 40m, 6 with shelter boxes plus 6 larger paddocks
- All feed off trough from mains water
- Garden shed/chook shed and vegetable garden
- Hay shed/stables plus raised dog runs
- Large machinery shed 15m x 29m with power and water connected
- Horse yards, horse swimming facilities and 3 stables
- Horse training sand track 830 metres
- Paddocks yielded 2000 bales of hay last season
Just minutes away from the heart of one of Victoria’s fastest growing towns of Bannockburn plus easy access to Melbourne and Geelong via the Midland Highway & Geelong Ring Road. The value on offer is clear whether you want to work from home or just enjoy true elegant living on this 92 acre property. Opportunities like this do not come up often.