Charming Parcel - (Approx.) 3.4 AcresJust a stone’s throw away from Rokewood’s main stretch, you will instantly admire this exceptionally generous blank canvas….
So much so, that you won’t want to waste a single moment in turning those house goals into a reality (STCA)
For peace, privacy and good old - fashioned country hospitality… Rokewood is a clear winner!
The small town with a really big heart is serviced by a Primary School, Hotel, Takeaway / Post Office, Police Station, popular Lagoon water reserve…amongst other things.
- Well – maintained (approx.) 3.4 acres
- Power connected
- Possible subdivision (STCA)
- (Approx.) 34 minute drive to Ballarat
- (Approx.) 31 minute drive to Bannockburn
- (Approx.) 55 minute drive to Geelong
- Contact us for further information