Rural Living at Its BestRare well established horse property on 6 acres with first class equine facilities.
• Remote control operated front gate for security
• 3 bedrooms, master with WIR and ensuite
• Neutral tones and beautiful timber flooring to living areas, tiles to kitchen and dining
• Reverse cycle zoned heating and air conditioning throughout the house
• Cosy enclosed fireplace in living room adds to the ambiance of the home
• Total 137,000 litres of water storage on the property
• Double garage and additional double carport
• 6 post and rail paddocks with 3 stands of wire powered with a solar electric fence unit. Room for more paddocks to be created if desired
• Floodlit 60m x 40m post and rail fenced sand horse arena
• Large 12m x 20m shed with power, lights, concrete floors & high clearance 4.4m roller doors at each end. Includes stables, feed room, workshop and beautifully fitted out tack room
• Outdoor wash bay with hot & cold water
• Cross country training fences including multi level bank
Extraordinarily peaceful location with tree lined circular driveway and so many extra features, perfect for agistment operators, horse trainers or equestrian use.
Views to the Barrabool Hills, 6 mins to Bannockburn, 20 mins to Geelong and only 1 hour to Melbourne.