The Manse Estate - 1872 - 2 Homes - 4.5 acresThis strikingly opulent blue-stone and slate homestead has been eloquently updated to create a luxurious family residence. Set in the exclusive historic town of Shelford and originally built in 1872 by renowned Architects – Davidson and Henderson this former Presbyterian Ministers residence been magnificently preserved and transformed adding a seamless blend of heritage and modern living.
• 5 Extra-large Bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Master Bedroom with bay window
• Beautifully appointed ensuite and walk-in robe
• Extra-large bathroom with claw bath, double vanities and shower
• Shower–Room, separate powder room, walk-in linen cupboard
• Formal lounge
• Office/Rumpus Room
• Cigar room
• Huge laundry with built-in cupboards and work-space
• Formal Dining Room
• Open plan family room/meals area, kitchen
• Butler’s Pantry
• Hydronic Heating and Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• 70,000 litre Water Tank
• Triple car garage – Remote control doors
The Grandeur of this amazing home draws your imagination towards this light filled home – from wide entrance ways, beautiful arches, timber floorboards, 3.6m high ceilings, enormous sized skirting boards and cornices and working fire places are just a few of the features to mention and all flowing seamlessly through to the main open plan living area and amazing well-appointed dream kitchen and butler’s pantry.
• 900mm Falcon Classic Gas Oven plus 600mm Bellinger Classic Electric Oven
• Caesar stone bench tops
• Built in double fridge/freezer
• Butler’s Pantry complete with integrated dishwasher, sink, built-in fridge, Caesar Stone bench tops with Italian handmade splash back tiles and built in storage
A second fully self-contained home also forms part of the estate – includes, main bedroom, bathroom, lounge, gymnasium, kitchen, study and storage room, split system heating and cooling.
These 2 residences would make for perfect living for 2 generations of families or even a Bed and Breakfast business and is beautifully positioned on 4.5 acres with landscaped gardens and breathtaking views overlooking the Shelford Township and Leigh River Valley.
*NB: Once titled, The Manse Estate will become Lot 15 Archibald Drive, Shelford