• This flat arable land offers limitless possibilities to the savvy investor or developer
• Potential lifestyle property (STCA)
• With substantial bore, dam and rain water available this property has been prepared to be drought proof
• Ideally suited for livestock farming, cropping, vegetable production or lifestyle living
• Centrally located near Bannockburn, Geelong and Ballarat
• 2 dams and 1 bore with solar pump
• Zoning – Farming
• Shed with concrete floor
• Established trees
Situated only 35 minutes from Geelong this patch of paradise could be the tree change you have been searching for.
"Shelwood Farm" Breathe easy & appreciate the peaceful surrounding at this charming country property.
Embraced by a delightful garden, veranda & fernery this solid hardy plank home offers 2 great sized bedrooms adjoined to a wood fire-heated living & kitchen zone with a sunny dining nook - serviced by a large shared bathroom accessible through the master bedroom's walk through wardrobe as well as through the laundry/mud room. There is a home security system set up & to keep the cost of living down the home is solar powered & tank water is supplied in plenty. A solar powered bore provides water supply. Room to extend if needed for the larger family.
Hard work is admirable with 10 separately fenced paddocks set up extremely well for livestock or the potential to benefit from a share-farming business. A fully lined shearing shed, cattle yard, dog run, fruit trees, veggie garden, powered garage + workshop, multiple car/machinery bays & an array of inclusions are what come together to put this property on a pedestal.
Large hay/machinery shed 48m x 15m & 6m high. Single stand wool shed with cover for up to 250 sheep. All of this positioned in just a convenient (Approx.) 20 minute drive to Bannockburn & (Approx.) 35 minutes to Geelong or Ballarat.
Proudly positioned and arguably the best block of land within the beautiful Manse Estate. Boasting spectacular views to the North and South along the valley.
- Level block saving thousands in building costs
- Water, power and telephone connection
- Local Schools and Community Centres nearby
- Geelong 35 - 40 mins
- Melbourne 90 mins
- Bannockburn 15 mins
- Ballarat 45 mins (All times approx.)
This strikingly opulent blue-stone and slate homestead has been eloquently updated to create a luxurious family residence. Set in the exclusive historic town of Shelford and originally built in 1872 by renowned Architects – Davidson and Henderson this former Presbyterian Ministers residence been magnificently preserved and transformed adding a seamless blend of heritage and modern living.
• 5 Extra-large Bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Master Bedroom with bay window
• Beautifully appointed ensuite and walk-in robe
• Extra-large bathroom with claw bath, double vanities and shower
• Shower–Room, separate powder room, walk-in linen cupboard
• Formal lounge
• Office/Rumpus Room
• Cigar room
• Huge laundry with built-in cupboards and work-space
• Formal Dining Room
• Open plan family room/meals area, kitchen
• Butler’s Pantry
• Hydronic Heating and Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• 70,000 litre Water Tank
• Triple car garage – Remote control doors
The Grandeur of this amazing home draws your imagination towards this light filled home – from wide entrance ways, beautiful arches, timber floorboards, 3.6m high ceilings, enormous sized skirting boards and cornices and working fire places are just a few of the features to mention and all flowing seamlessly through to the main open plan living area and amazing well-appointed dream kitchen and butler’s pantry.
• 900mm Falcon Classic Gas Oven plus 600mm Bellinger Classic Electric Oven
• Caesar stone bench tops
• Built in double fridge/freezer
• Butler’s Pantry complete with integrated dishwasher, sink, built-in fridge, Caesar Stone bench tops with Italian handmade splash back tiles and built in storage
A second fully self-contained home also forms part of the estate – includes, main bedroom, bathroom, lounge, gymnasium, kitchen, study and storage room, split system heating and cooling.
These 2 residences would make for perfect living for 2 generations of families or even a Bed and Breakfast business and is beautifully positioned on 4.5 acres with landscaped gardens and breathtaking views overlooking the Shelford Township and Leigh River Valley.
*NB: Once titled, The Manse Estate will become Lot 15 Archibald Drive, Shelford