Located in the popular Glen Avon Estate, this beautifully maintained property is packed with everything a growing family could desire.
On entry to the property, a solar powered front gate is operational for extra security and convenience. You will be welcomed by exquisitely manicured gardens and a circular sealed driveway, with plenty of parking space.
Boasting 3 Spacious Living areas, one featuring a wood fire complete with feature fireplace and 4 spacious Bedrooms plus an additional Study, this home will impress the most astute buyer at every turn. All the hard work is done with a recently updated Kitchen, fully equipped with modern appliances. Year round comfort is ensured with Air Conditioning and Heating throughout the entire house.
Adjoining the living area an impressive Alfresco with built in BBQ offers plenty of covered entertaining space out of the weather. The Alfresco opens out onto a beautifully maintained fully enclosed garden, along with a Solar Heated Salt Pool providing you with your very own Oasis. 2 additional entertaining spaces are also available in this thoughtfully designed space, easily accommodating larger groups.
A 9x15 Concreted and Powered Colourbond Shed is also included, allowing plenty of space for the avid Handyman or the extra storage space everyone needs. The large double wide roller door allows ease of access.
2x 25,0000 litre Water Tanks ensure you never run out of water and a 5kw Inverter boasting 20 Solar Panels allow this home and garden to not only be economical but also environmentally conscious.
Rare well established horse property on 6 acres with first class equine facilities.
• Remote control operated front gate for security
• 3 bedrooms, master with WIR and ensuite
• Neutral tones and beautiful timber flooring to living areas, tiles to kitchen and dining
• Reverse cycle zoned heating and air conditioning throughout the house
• Cosy enclosed fireplace in living room adds to the ambiance of the home
• Total 137,000 litres of water storage on the property
• Double garage and additional double carport
• 6 post and rail paddocks with 3 stands of wire powered with a solar electric fence unit. Room for more paddocks to be created if desired
• Floodlit 60m x 40m post and rail fenced sand horse arena
• Large 12m x 20m shed with power, lights, concrete floors & high clearance 4.4m roller doors at each end. Includes stables, feed room, workshop and beautifully fitted out tack room
• Outdoor wash bay with hot & cold water
• Cross country training fences including multi level bank
Extraordinarily peaceful location with tree lined circular driveway and so many extra features, perfect for agistment operators, horse trainers or equestrian use.
Views to the Barrabool Hills, 6 mins to Bannockburn, 20 mins to Geelong and only 1 hour to Melbourne.
Beautifully renovated and corner allotment set on a 1210m2 (approx.)
-Master bedroom with split system, ensuite and large WIR
-2 additional bedrooms with Built in Robes
-Abundance of natural light throughout
-Clean and crisp kitchen, dishwasher and corner pantry
-Open plan dining/lounge with split system
-Open plan Study
-Fully renovated bathroom with freestanding bath
-North facing enclosed veranda with timber decking and views
-Rear veranda ideal for outdoor dining
-5kw solar panel unit
-Close to all the amenities that Bannockburn has to offer including Schools, Sporting facilities, Shops and Medical Centre
Free standing Triple garage (9m x 6m)
-Plumbed and power connected
-Split system heating/cooling
-Ideal separate section for home business or additional living space
A highly sought after location within Bannockburn and ideal for those seeking home business location.
Conducting private inspections only, ideally appreciate 24 hours notice.
Development Opportunity 4 acres (approx.)
Positively, Absolutely Prime Location is where you will find this 4 acre (approx.) of prime land just waiting to be developed. Located within walking distance to Bannockburn Country Plaza Shopping Centre and a quick 15 mins to the Geelong Ring Road.
• Level Block
• Prime Corner Block
• Flexibility on Future Subdivisions (STCA)
• 3 Bedrooms Home. Renovate or Detonate
• 9m x 6m Shed
• 7 Stables
• Day Yards
• Hay/Tack Shed
This is a very significant opportunity for the “SAVVY”, with the potential to owner occupy, invest, develop or simply just enjoy.
Be “QUICK” as this “HOT PROPERTY” will not last long!